Traditional North African chermoula relish pared with sweet pineapple and a touch of marinaded red onion. All on our seeded base with homemade tomato paste, a bed of seasonal greens and our nut cheeze topping. Delivered free to your local collection point…
Vivo base– Feel light, naturally free of wheat & gluten. Our thin seeded bases are homemade to our unique recipe. Naturally free of Gluten, high in omega oils and dehydrated slowly to preserve their goodness. BASE INGREDIENTS: organic buckwheat (sprouted), organic flax (brown and/or golden), onion, extra virgin olive oil, Kalahari salt.
Vivo tomato paste– Deep rich and just a little sweet. Most Vivo’s have a smear of our homemade sun-dried tomato paste on the base. TOMATO PASTE INGREDIENTS: organic sun-dried tomatoes, dates, spring water.
Vivo nut cheeze– Everyone loves it and it’s dairy free. Our delicious nut cream cheese and soured nut creams, are made from the very freshest macadamia nuts. We source them direct from our certified organic farmer in South Africa. Occasionally we use high quality white cashews too. Our cheeze is always diary free. NUT CHEEZE INGREDIENTS: organic macadamia nuts (tree nuts) and/or cashew nuts (tree nuts), organic macadamia nut solids (tree nuts), lemon juice, Kalahari salt. Contains: tree nuts.
Enjoy your Vivo pizza, and remember all Vivo pizzas are 100% guaranteed!
- STORE IN THE FRIDGE
- BEST EATEN AT ROOM TEMPERATURE (Remove from fridge one hour before eating)
- CAN BE STORED IN THE FRIDGE FOR ONE DAY FROM COLLECTION, KEEP COVERED
- Contains: tree nuts (macadamia and/or cashew)
- Some Vivo pizzas may contain: soy (tempeh topped pizzas)
- Some Vivo pizzas may contain: sesame
- Some Vivo pizzas may contain: mustard
- Vivo pizza’s are produced in a kitchen that may contain: wheat, rye, gluten & honey.
- Vivo Pizza’s are Vegetarian and Vegan
PRODUCED IN SOUTH AFRICA. Vivo Pizza is produced by Earthshine. 30, woodside Drive, Pinelands. 7405. Cape Town, South Africa. WWW.EARTHSHINE.CO.ZA for free information and recipes.
Product expires at 9:00am on Friday November 24th, 2017